PROFESSIONAL GRADE TWILL, HANDCRAFTED, DURABLE QUALITY
This apron is handmade with professional Coated 8 oz Twill, reinforced with genuine leather patches, 100% cotton straps to avoid allergies and guarantee your comfort, and vintage anti-corrosion anti-allergy Zamak coated brass hardware, grommets, and clasps for extra support. Double-stitched utility pockets and thick top and bottom hems for strength and structure.
COMFORT AND ADJUSTABLE DESIGN
Prevent neck pain with our adjustable CROSS BACK strap design. The apron coverage goes from chest to knee with SPLIT-LEG, and is 27" wide x 35" tall (70 x 90 cm) for the regular size and 26" wide x 29" tall (66 x 76 cm) for the smaller size, fully adjustable for unisex sizing, with long 95” straps (2.40m) to fit both small and big bodies, from 25 up to 60 inches (64 - 153 cm) waist.
This apron is a true workwear, fitting most bodies and activities, offering you great comfort, durability, and functionality. It has a clean design, with easy access chest pockets and many utility loops so you can carry everything you need. And NO lower pockets that can accumulate hair, nails, or even sharp blades. Sleek apron for a professional look, and functional & stylish metal hardware.
PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
Professional apron with utility pockets, cool apron style for barber, tattoo artist, pet groomer, hairstylist, florist, bartender, mixologist, painter, art, waiter, waitress, server, beauty hair salon, cook, chef, barbershop, pet shop, workshop, restaurant, bar, bistro, brewery, studio, workshop, haircutting, styling, cleaning, cooking, serving, hosting, pet grooming, mens, womens, pro apron, aprons for men and women, uniform, bib.
WE STAND 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCT
In the unlikely possibility you don't like your apron, just send it back and we'll refund your purchase, hassle-free. And if you need new clasps, straps, or any small fixing, send us an email, it will be a pleasure to help you.
WASH AND CARE
This apron is tough yet easy-care – Machine-wash cold. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Warm iron only reverse side if needed. Like any other denim, the first few times you wash your apron, you should wash it by itself to avoid possible dye bleeding onto your other clothes. Detach the straps and wash/dry them separately, for machine-wash and tumble-dry use a laundry bag.
>>For orders bigger than the amount in stock, message us and we'll try to help you<<
- We ship internationally - Customs Duties and Import VAT may apply: When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive in the country of destination.
- We ship items within 3 business days after the payment is confirmed
- Tracking number will be made available to the buyer the same day of shipment
- If your country doesn't appear as a shipping area, message us and we'll try to solve it for you
- We will take all necessary measures to ensure that your item arrives in the best shape possible.