FAST & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS
READY-TO-USE DRY WAXED CANVAS – This apron is handmade with durable Heavy-Duty, Water Resistant 16 oz Dry Waxed Cotton Canvas. WHY DRY WAXED CANVAS? Because, with our Dry Wax Canvas, you don't have to deal with greasy chemicals, unlike most waxed aprons in the market, that use wet wax and feel wet and sticky right off the package. Also, our sturdy Dry Waxed Canvas improves with age and wear: It is stiff when unpacked, but softens and adapts to your body after a few uses and some warmth.
COMFORT AND ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – Prevent neck pain with our adjustable CROSS BACK strap design. The apron coverage goes from chest to mid-shin with split-leg, and is 27" wide x 36" tall (66 x 90 cm) and fully adjustable for unisex sizing, with long 95” straps (2.40m) to fit both small and big bodies, from 25 up to 60 inches (64 - 153 cm) waist.
PROFESSIONAL STYLE WITH EXTRA POCKETS – This apron is a true workwear, fitting most bodies and activities, with even more pockets to help you get your work done in an easier and more organized way. Durable anti-rust vintage brass metal hardware, grommets and clasps, with anti-allergic zamak coating for extra support. Double stitched utility pockets and thick top and bottom hems for strength and structure. Sleek apron for a professional look, and functional & stylish metal hardware.
PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Professional apron with utility pockets, cool apron style for carpenter, mechanic, tool, bladesmith, blacksmith, knifesmith, brewer, welder, machinists, repair, painting, barbecue, carpentry, wood workshop, farm, garden, bbq, brewery, grilling, woodworking, brewering, foraging, gardening, metal working, forging, welding, carpenting, sculpting, mens, womens, pro apron, aprons for men and women, uniform, bib.
WE STAND 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCT – In the unlikely possibility you don't like your apron, just send it back and we'll refund your purchase, hassle-free. And if you need new clasps, straps or any small fixing, send us an email, it will be a pleasure to help you.
WASH AND CARE – This apron is tough yet easy-care – For minor cleaning just gentle scrub with a damp rag. For tougher spots, use a mild castile soap and water mixture to scrub or brush it. We strongly advise you to never machine wash or hand wash your apron: that will deteriorate the wax quality.
>>For orders bigger than the amount in stock, message us and we'll try to help you<<
- We ship internationally - Customs Duties and Import VAT may apply: When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive in the country of destination.
- We ship items within 3 business days after the payment is confirmed
- Tracking number will be made available to the buyer the same day of shipment
- If your country doesn't appear as a shipping area, message us and we'll try to solve it for you
- We will take all necessary measures to ensure that your item arrives in the best shape possible.