FAST & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS
HANDCRAFTED, DURABLE QUALITY – This apron is handmade with durable heavy-weight 16 oz canvas, reinforced with full grain leather patches and durable anti-rust vintage brass metal hardware, grommets and clasps, with anti-allergic zamak coating for extra support. Double stitched utility pockets and thick top and bottom hems for strength and structure.
COMFORT AND ADJUSTABLE DESIGN –Prevent neck pain with our adjustable CROSS BACK strap design. The apron coverage goes from chest to mid-shin with split-leg, and is 27" wide x 35" tall (66 x 90 cm) and fully adjustable for unisex sizing, with long 95” straps (2.40m) to fit both small and big bodies, from 25 up to 60 inches (64 - 153 cm) waist.
PROFESSIONAL STYLE WITH EXTRA POCKETS – This apron is a true workwear, fitting most bodies and activities, offering you great comfort, durability and functionality. It has clean design, with even more pockets to help you get your work done in an easier and more organized way. Sleek apron for a professional look, and functional & stylish metal hardware.
PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Professional apron with utility pockets, cool apron style for mechanic, woodworker, florist, cobbler, cook, pastry, barbecue master, barista, mixologist, bartender, carpenter, ceramist, tattoo artist, hospitality, machinist, wood worker, blacksmith, bladesmith, art teacher, outdoors, bbq, wood workshop, carpentry, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, auto shop, forging, fixing, woodworking, carving, repairing, cooking, grilling, serving, art, sculpting, mens, womens, pro apron, aprons for men and women, uniform, bib.
WE STAND 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCT – In the unlikely possibility you don't like your apron, just send it back and we'll refund your purchase, hassle-free. And if you need new clasps, straps or any small fixing, send us an email, it will be a pleasure to help you.
WASH AND CARE – This apron is tough yet easy-care: Wash it before using for the 1st time. Detach any snap hook/claps and wash straps separately in a washing bag. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron on the inside if needed. Like any good fabric, the first few times, you should wash your apron by itself to avoid any possible dye bleeding onto your other clothes.
>>For orders bigger than the amount in stock, message us and we'll try to help you<<
- We ship internationally - Customs Duties and Import VAT may apply: When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive in the country of destination.
- We ship items within 3 business days after the payment is confirmed
- Tracking number will be made available to the buyer the same day of shipment
- If your country doesn't appear as a shipping area, message us and we'll try to solve it for you
- We will take all necessary measures to ensure that your item arrives in the best shape possible.